Monday, September 28, 2009

A New Beginning

I AM a beginner at this. My first blog. What a job. I AM worn out - can't write anymore.....have a God night

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, as you can see I found your blog. Look forward to seeing your logs. Good luck. Manny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AM sitting around, watching to see how well The Man in the Moon survived - and - IF he did. And, wondering if The Cow was able to jump out of the way fast enough. And, hoping the Blue Moon is not crying too hard. I AM just sitting around - wondering, watching and waiting. I AM - always - just - Sue T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I AM back. Don't even ask where I've been - I'll never tell. This is just a test to see if I AM still alive - and - if so, where I AM going to be living. TaTa for now. I AM - SueT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, here I AM - more than two years later. Time, my enemy, continues to fly by. And, Blogspot continues to confuse me. So, with that, I'll be saying tata for now. Happy Monday, world. Make it a God day!

    ReplyDelete